In 2020 Statnett enters a new program-period that will last from 2020 until 2023. Focus areas are based on Statnett's strategy, the strategies of Energi21, ENTSO-E, the Nordic TSO-reports "Nordic Challenges" and "Nordic Solutions", and strategic guidelines from OED and NVE. The programs for the next period are:
- Data-driven decision support in realtime - (choose Smart Grid in the dropdown menu)
- Digital, safe and cost effective systems - (choose Innovative Technology in the dropdown menu)
- Interaction in a fully electrified Norway - (choose Sustainable Grid Development in the dropdown menu)
We urge everyone who works within the electrical power sector to submit their project proposals to us. Use our special form to submit your R&D project proposal.
- You will find instructions for how to complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- You will find the TED announcement here
- You will find the announcement in Doffin here
Where Statnett contributes to a project’s funding, we must, at the very least, be entitled to use any results deriving from the project concerned. This does not include background information.
Where Statnett funds a project in its entirety, we may wish to hold the copyright to any results deriving from the project concerned.
The contract must be signed no later than three months after all parties have agreed that the project shall be initiated. No project may be initiated unless a contract has been drawn up and signed by all parties.
The deadline or submission of project proposals 2019 is closed.