Overview Nyhamna infrastructure
- A 1,66 km 420kV PEX Cable, 630mm2 Cu, termination arrangement, including earthing system
- A Gas pipeline (6''/8'') (1,5 km) connected to the Nyhamna processing plant
- Fiber optics communication, floodlights & CCTV infrastructure
- Control building with auxiliary systems (grid power (Istad), communication, back up power (batteries), sewage)
- Civil works on site, including building, fence, access road etc
- Gravel site: approx. 13.400m2, inside fence 43.757m2. Landlease allows for more m2.
- Control building: approx. 135 m2
The site area is leased from Gassco/Ormen Lange DA and may be transferred a new owner, upon approval from Gassco/Ormen Lange DA.
Sales process Nyhamna infrastructure
Statnett is seeking potential new owners for the above infrastructure, and is initiating a structured sales process. Process milestones and indicative timeline:
- Interest in participation communicated to Statnett, as soon as possible
- Due diligence initiated on relevant assets at site, completed by August 2023
- Selection of 2-3 parties for contract negotiations, September 2023
- Contract negotiations October, November 2023
- Agreement signed by year end 2023
Statnett reserves the right to change the timeline or the process.