Description of the customer
- Information on the company and a short description of the project
- Information on whether the enquiry comes on behalf of the company itself, or whether the company is acting on behalf of another party
- Contact details
- When does the customer need a reply?
- What are the customer’s milestones?
- The status of processing applications by the authorities (for example, licence applications, regulation of sites for industrial projects that will require power) – are all permissions in place, and if not, how far has the process come?
- What other clarifications/permissions does the customer need before the project can get underway?
- Is there a need for grid investment in the local grid?
Expected consumption or production profile, and desired delivery quality
- Future increase of the MW-level – will the level be increased in stages, and what starts the different stages?
- Increased connection points
- Profile through the year – stable, varying, seasonal changes?
- Consumption – does the customer have particular needs relating to the delivery quality?