Statnett's bi-annual R&D conference will take place on the 2nd -3rd of April 2019, at Meet Ullevål in Oslo.
The conference aims to inform and discuss ongoing Norwegian and Nordic R&D for TSOs, DSOs, public authorities and representatives from the industry and research institutes.
The main themes for these two days are
- The importance of Statnett's R&D for Norway
- Sustainable System Development
- Innovative Technology
- Smart Grid
- Ongoing Nordic and European R&D
The conference will amongst others comprise
- An update on the latest results from our central R&D projects
- How digital substations reduce costs and increase safety
- Insights into how drones, robots and goats! can be the answer
- How we can get rid of our icing problems
- Views on the challenges in the Nordic Power System
At last, but not least, on the second day there will be exclusive presentations of ongoing R&D in Scandinavia, given from each of the country's TSO representative.
Do you wish to participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registration is March 25th, 2019.