Included is the control container, cable pick-up arm, cable puller, cable turntable carousel and operator cabin.
Statnett purchased the turntable in 2013, and it has been in operation until May 2023.
Maintenance has been performed regularly, to ensure a good and workable condition.
Statnett has experienced little operational disturbance.
The equipment was decommissioned in May 2023 and is currently stored at Halsnøy havn.
Overview and key data for the turntable
|Location||Halsnøy Dokk, Halsnøy island, Norway|
|Made by||Drammen Yards AS|
|Max. load capacity||1 800 tons|
|Outer diameter||14,25 m|
|Year of manufacture||2013|
|Maintenances status||Status is considered by Statnett to be in working condition|
|Key terms||Sold "as is, where is"|
Main commercial terms
- The original purchase price was 27,3 MNOK, in 2013. KPI change +35%
- Asking price is 13,5 MNOK, ex VAT
- The turntable is sold "as is, where is" at Halsenøy dock
- The turntablewill be sold to the most favorable bid, at the sellers discretion
- Buyer is responsible for export process (if applicable)
Potential buyers will get access to technical data upon request. Site visits will be facilitated for interested parties.
Indicative or firm bids for the equipment may be submitted at any time, and latest by end of March 2024. Statnett will select the bids with the most favorable terms, including, but not limited to price, delivery terms, buyer financial standing etc.
Statnett reserves the right to close the sales process at any time or extend the bidding deadline.
Indicative timeline for the transaction
- Marketing: November 23-March
- Indicative offers: by end of February
- Site inspections: November 23-March
- Binding offers: By end of March
- Award of winning bids by mid April
- Contract finalized by May
- Delivery of equipment: possible when agreement has been made
Statnett reserves the right to change the timeline, stop the sales process or select bidder at own discretion. Early bids may accelerate process.