Statnett's procurements are executed in accordance with The Norwegian Public Procurement Law and The Energy Act (Lovdata, in Norwegian).
In 2016, Statnetts procured goods and services worth about NOK 6,7 billion.
Our procurement strategy
- Statnett wants to cooperate with competitive contractors who can contribute to Statnett's positive development.
- Statnett sets objective requirements in relation to its contractors, in areas such as HSE, external environment and quality.
- A procurement process is executed through the procurement function in cooperation with relevant technical departments in Statnett.
- All procurement shall, to the extent possible, be based on competition.
- The entire procurement process shall be predictable and transparent.
- The selection of qualified tenderers will be based on announced, objective and non-discriminatory criteria.
- The award of contracts shall be based on an overall financial evaluation of the tenders and in accordance with the given criteria.
Statnett encourages and will make a positive contribution to establishment and development of new contractors who can contribute to more competition and better quality in the contractor market.
Statnett sets requirements relating to quality, environment, ethics and HSE for ourselves and our contractors. These are stipulated in: